Thursday, July 29, 2010

Laundry

I'm not opposed to doing laundry. I have my own ways of doing most things domestic that I think are the *right* way.

But I like cargo shorts. Now that most manufacturers are making them pretty much the same, and that most don't have droopy crotches that result in chafing, I really like them. So much that I am prone to put things in 5 out of 6 pockets. That sucks because I have to check all of them. Oh it might be money, sunglasses, pens, pencils, nuts, bolts, garbage, fish bait, fish hooks, cell phones (had one make all the way through and still work), etc. I put all kinds of sh** in my pockets and I have to check nearly all of them. The back right butt pocket is my least favorite. I wonder why that is?

B

1 comment:

  1. Ha!

    You need to ask yourself: Why am I prejudiced against my right rear pocket?!

    :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete